New Tricks!!!
Nothing like free stuff.
After many failed experiments, I was THRILLED to finally figure out the perfect way to tilt a bottle of Pepsi so that I can read the cap and see whether or not I have won a free song on iTunes. This major achievement will now allow me to scam hundreds - nay, THOUSANDS!- of free songs on iTunes!! I will never have to pay for music again!!! I will be able to save the money and feed starving masses! Or better yet I will finally be able to save my money and buy a new, functioning domelight for my Volvo!
of course, an even bigger achievement would have been to realize that I could by-pass the Pepsi part of the whole deal and just pay $.99 for a download. That would have been cheaper, and I wouldn't have had to keep poisoning my body with this vile fizzing liquid they call "soda"...
Nothing like free stuff.
After many failed experiments, I was THRILLED to finally figure out the perfect way to tilt a bottle of Pepsi so that I can read the cap and see whether or not I have won a free song on iTunes. This major achievement will now allow me to scam hundreds - nay, THOUSANDS!- of free songs on iTunes!! I will never have to pay for music again!!! I will be able to save the money and feed starving masses! Or better yet I will finally be able to save my money and buy a new, functioning domelight for my Volvo!
of course, an even bigger achievement would have been to realize that I could by-pass the Pepsi part of the whole deal and just pay $.99 for a download. That would have been cheaper, and I wouldn't have had to keep poisoning my body with this vile fizzing liquid they call "soda"...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home