A songwriter sent me flowers the other day, in hopes of getting his songs heard (and liked) sooner. Although I don't think it was terribly effective, it's been pointed out to me that I should definitely encourage this type of behaviour. Perhaps if I do really well in my career, I'll be able to work up to jacuzzi's and Bentleys. But I don't really want a Bentley. I guess if someone ever sent me a Bentley on the house, I'd probably accept it and, like, sell it on eBay or something....perhaps I would sell it to a pygmy in exchange for hocketing lessons...
Nah, if I got the cash then I could just BUY a pygmy to hocket FOR me! Right? Am I right, people??
Nah, if I got the cash then I could just BUY a pygmy to hocket FOR me! Right? Am I right, people??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home