PopWhore
Nick and Eti think they are SO COOL. Their pathetic little "pod-caste" was mentioned on Adam Curry's Sunshine Radio Hour, and now their blog is getting bombarded with 12-year-old mallrats, looking to load their Sony iWalkmen (or whatever those insipid things are called) with audio static. Whatever happened to the days of going to the mall for solace? For a place to be at one with oneself? For clearing one's mind and becoming attuned to one's natural habitat?
Society is deteriorating. YOUR children are next if you let them be exposed to the toxic vulgarity that is....PopWhore. The vile, unethical, perverse --what? oh. OH! Hey, Nick! Whassup, man? Good to see you! Hey, so when do Paula and I get to do a cameo on PopWhore? I heard the last two. They were great. Loved the uh....um.....pop culture references. Fantastic stuff man. Grab a boba later? Yeah?
Solid.
Society is deteriorating. YOUR children are next if you let them be exposed to the toxic vulgarity that is....PopWhore. The vile, unethical, perverse --what? oh. OH! Hey, Nick! Whassup, man? Good to see you! Hey, so when do Paula and I get to do a cameo on PopWhore? I heard the last two. They were great. Loved the uh....um.....pop culture references. Fantastic stuff man. Grab a boba later? Yeah?
Solid.

4 Comments:
Wow, our blogs are getting more and more incestuous by the minute. Rad.
If Eti took over Pee Wee's Playhouse, "incestuous" would be the Secret Word like every day.
Hey, I'm only into the faux incest, like Boone and Shannon. "Flowers In the Attic" doesn't count because I was like twelve. Still hot, though.
Oh, you were disappointed that they were only step-siblings and you know it.
Post a Comment
<< Home