TRAMPOLEEEEEN!!!
Today was SO fun. After a lavish feijoada lunch, I got a mani/pedi for $6, and then I went with Tita to the gym where we did some cardio and then 3 short classes - butt, abs, and "jumping". Jumping was like Dance Dance Revolution on a trampoline. It was so fun I actually started giggling during the first song! SOOOOO FUN!!!! It was like, the same basic steps, and the same music. But no Nick. That part was sad.
Tomorrow we´re heading back to SP, hitting some museums and I believe a big farmer´s market type place. Then we~re meeting up with Tiago~s friends in the evening.
I highly recommend Dance Dance Trampolution.
Tomorrow we´re heading back to SP, hitting some museums and I believe a big farmer´s market type place. Then we~re meeting up with Tiago~s friends in the evening.
I highly recommend Dance Dance Trampolution.

4 Comments:
Hey Rossanna, it sounds like you are having a ton of fun down there, and I wish I could join you! But you've got to let the rest of your readership know just why you're having so much fun... not everyone knows where "SP" is! :-p
Oooh Oohh me me me!!!! (raising my hand). Sao Paulo?!
OMFG, DDR on a trampoline? That's almost too much for me to handle.
But I ask you, is it as crazy as this?
I'm already jealous and you haven't even mentioned the beach. Or the food. Or the music. Or the football!
-Amy
Post a Comment
<< Home