Thursday, April 06, 2006

Waiting for....

According to BW Forums, Haas Round 3 interview invites are starting to get sent out. This, in combination with the job prospect from which I'm waiting to hear, is making me extremely anxious. And what better way to beat anxiety than by reading BW Forums? As my friend is fond of saying, "Always compare yourself to others for that better than/less than feeling."

I know applicants can receive interview invites up until a week before the decision deadline, and I'm not exactly a front-runner for any of the schools to which I've applied. But it is soooo hard, especially when unemployed, to not get a little compulsive. Ok, a lot compulsive.

As for the job prospect, getting hired would be highly auspicious. The HR person knows I'm in limbo and is considering taking me on for a long-term temp project. This might be delusional, but I hope she makes a decision by the end of the week (i.e. tomorrow). Otherwise, there will be yet another cloud of uncertaintly hanging over my weekend. Awesome!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As Homer said, "Now we play the waiting game..."

(tick tock, tick tock, a few seconds go by)

"The waiting game sucks! I hate the waiting game!"

I hope your waiting game ends up w/results that satisfy you. :)

7:48 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

No, it's...

"The waiting game sucks! Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos."

3:37 PM  
Blogger Skerlie Bee said...

(jeapordy song playing in the background)

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home