Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dear Mrs. Rheinwald: You Rule.

Dear Mrs. Rheinwald,

Thank you SO MUCH for awesome book and the pumpkin bread!! I can't wait to finish my horrible math classes so that I can dive into this book. My grandmother totally made cookies in the shape of walnuts, stuffed with chocolate creme and whole walnuts. I brought them to my girl scout troop once for my birthday and all the snotty little ten-year-old Marblehead girls hated them. But I thought they were groovy. And now walnuts always remind me of my grandmother.

The pumpkin bread was greedily devoured this morning with a strong cup of organic, shade-grown, fair trade coffee from Urth Caffe. I cut it into slices and toasted the slices a bit, and the whole place smelled like pumpkin bread. What a tasty way to wake up.

Oh, and thanks for plugging our podcast to Ming Tsai! Holy crap! That was awesome!

Much love,
-Myasorubka

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if I have ever ruled before. It is a great feeling!!

Re:the book, it was a gift I received a few years ago and I was so sad when it ended. I hope you feel the same--not sad, but just liking the book a lot!!

I am glad you enjoyed both the bread and the podcast plug. As Nick told you, the whole line of young male chefs--open kitchen, very cool--came to attention when they heard me tell Ming the name of the show.

Much love right back at you from Krystal.

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home