How great is ice cream??? Why don't all meals come in ice cream form? I don't get it.
I went through a long phase where I didn't really care about ice cream. But now? It's the highlight of my day. No - it's the highlight of my LIFE.
OH. MY. GOD. ICE CREAM!!!!!!!
I went through a long phase where I didn't really care about ice cream. But now? It's the highlight of my day. No - it's the highlight of my LIFE.
OH. MY. GOD. ICE CREAM!!!!!!!

1 Comments:
Oh yeah, because it wasn't enough for you to be my booze enabler, my fatty Italian food enabler, and my pita chip enabler; now you have to be my Cold Stone enabler too. The next time I'm at your place, if you start setting up lines of coke on the table.... well fuck, I'll probably try it and get hooked and you'll have ANOTHER thing to lure me with. And by the way, the ice cream contingent of Foodies International would totally lynch you if they knew you were sucking down Cold Stone three times a week.
Post a Comment
<< Home