Wednesday, June 08, 2005

New favorite snack

ok check it - Trader's Joe nonfat plain yogurt, froufy French honey that someone brought me from Provence, and a few unsalted pistachios. SO TASTY!!!!!!

By the way, I'm up late tonight working, so I might post a buncha times between client audits. Consider this a micro-post, or a small part of a large blogging cosmos....

But if I don't post anymore, then consider this it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Eti said...

Oh snaps....check out who's on a posting rampage! I guess my hazy fondu induced verbal threats made an impact. Word, yo!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1:17 am - get home from Aqualung show.
1:23 am - blog about how much i'm going to blog about tonight
1:25 am - auditing boring client.
1:28 am - this client is really reeaaaaalllyy boring.
1:45 am - suddenly wake up, keyboard marks on forehead. Get up and go to bed.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

You two know each other way too freaking well.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Myasorubka said...

Um, ACTUALLY, I was up until 5-freaking-A.M. ACTUALLY.

But I kinda liked it. Sometimes I get this odd rush from being up all night.

(actually)

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't tell me you miss high school all-nighters writing DBQs

---s

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home