Myasorubka....the ancient Russian art of meat-grinding
posted by Myasorubka at 10:28 PM
Dear Baby,Aren't you always complaining that I leave the lights on? So there. If there are no lights, I can't possibly leave them on, now can I???Sincerely,me too.
Well, clearly you are not interested in cake stuffed with pie stuffed with cookies. Or sex for the next few weeks. Suit yourself.
Excuse me, I need to go fix Sarah Vowell's kitchen light.
You know, it's really hard not to look sexy in candlelight. So, problem solved. Candlelight = light + sex. Oooh, that's hot.
Sparky, I think you misread. I said COOK, not LOOK.
Hey! I read it just fine. The point was that if you can look hot in candlelight, baking and cooking in candlelight might be even hotter. God, you try to say something nice...
YOU'RE a candlelight! So's your mom!
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
Dear Baby,
Aren't you always complaining that I leave the lights on? So there. If there are no lights, I can't possibly leave them on, now can I???
Sincerely,
me too.
Well, clearly you are not interested in cake stuffed with pie stuffed with cookies. Or sex for the next few weeks. Suit yourself.
Excuse me, I need to go fix Sarah Vowell's kitchen light.
You know, it's really hard not to look sexy in candlelight. So, problem solved. Candlelight = light + sex. Oooh, that's hot.
Sparky, I think you misread. I said COOK, not LOOK.
Hey! I read it just fine. The point was that if you can look hot in candlelight, baking and cooking in candlelight might be even hotter. God, you try to say something nice...
YOU'RE a candlelight! So's your mom!
Post a Comment
<< Home