Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Dinner tonight and Hepatitis

Angel hair & leftover roasted cherry tomatoes/garlick/olive oil goo. Also my new favorite salad: Arugala, shaved fennel & radishes, lemon/olive oil/shallot dressing.

I guess this is in celebration of my new Hepatitis-A shot that I got today! WOO-HOO! Watch out, third world countries! Your badly filtered water can't stop me now!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's no excuse for drinking gutter water.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so since you got a shot I guess you think you're invincible now!You think you're doin big things! I guess next it'll be puddle water...then the L.A. River...Tap water in mexico..... and then, the mother of all toxic water bodies... CALIFORNIA OCEAN WATER!!!! FROM LONG BEACH!!!!!!!!!BROWN AND FOAMY!!!!!!! And think, you have your shot to protect you!

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please call and update me.

---s

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home