Dad quote of the week
RS: I got Morris to agree to drive me all the way to Winnetka tomorrow to pick up my car. Wanna know how?
GS: Sure.
RS: You know the Greek place next to the mechanic? I bribed him with lunch. I can always bribe him with food.
GS: That's true with any man! Food is the only thing that always works! Not even sex works so consistently!
RS: Dad. Did you miss the part where we were talking about my brother? You know, that OTHER kid you begat....? I think I'll stick with the food bribe.
GS: Sure.
RS: You know the Greek place next to the mechanic? I bribed him with lunch. I can always bribe him with food.
GS: That's true with any man! Food is the only thing that always works! Not even sex works so consistently!
RS: Dad. Did you miss the part where we were talking about my brother? You know, that OTHER kid you begat....? I think I'll stick with the food bribe.

6 Comments:
A new post, greek food and incest! If it had involved chocolate, I may very well have had an orgasm.
Ok I don't ever want to have a conversation with my dad that has the word sex in it. Seriously. Yuk.
Well, now Rossanna has something to shoot for next time.
My dad once showed my whole highschool (yes, every kid in the school) how to put on a condom (using a banana) and (oh god) how one can use a condom, ripping out the ring at the top, to perform oral sex. He demonstrated it. Live. In front of the whole school.
Beat that.
Incest is best
put your brother to the test
I'm with sheryl....yuck yuck yuck.
---s
Post a Comment
<< Home