Japanese Toilet Missionaries
The Japanese need to invade Bulgaria and teach these people about modern toilets. Seriously. The Turkish poopholes that are prevalent all over this country are in desperate need of an update. As my friend Ani said, "They're disgusting. That's how diseases start."
Sometimes when I walk down the street and see a well-put-together 40-something woman, I just think, "She looks like she's got her life together. But I bet she poops in a hole in the ground."
I haven't exactly worked out what the Japanese might need from Bulgaria, but I guess you could just call it a humanitarian mission. The Japanese are GREAT at toilets. They just need to spread their toilet wisdom to needier parts of the world.
Sometimes when I walk down the street and see a well-put-together 40-something woman, I just think, "She looks like she's got her life together. But I bet she poops in a hole in the ground."
I haven't exactly worked out what the Japanese might need from Bulgaria, but I guess you could just call it a humanitarian mission. The Japanese are GREAT at toilets. They just need to spread their toilet wisdom to needier parts of the world.

3 Comments:
Okay, if you will say "You look like you have your life together, but I bet you poop in a hole in the ground" in Bulgarian to ONE Bulgarian woman, I promise to buy up all the super-techno wash-your-ass-and-clean-your-room toilets from Japan and distribute them throughout the country. Seriously. But you have to get it on tape.
I hate to be the one to tell you this... but there are plenty of people in Japan who poop in holes. It's the norm throughout most of Asia. Yeah, it's yucky. I avoid them at [almost] all cost.
The best toilets are in Germany. Every part works smoothly and quetly. The problem with 'pooping' in Germany is the sand paper like toilet paper. I swear they put slivers of wood in it to test your toughness. Japanese toilet paper is better.
Post a Comment
<< Home