I'm a Horrible Person
I went running around the Rosebowl with Skerliebee and The Sparkler last night, and afterwards cruelly cut short their shopping expedition so that I could go home and cook dinner with my man. Well. Here's what we made: Chicken souvlaki - that's chicken on a skewer with tomatoes and peppers and onions, a HUGE TASTY horiatiki salata (aka Greek Salad), and we baked a half-baked bread from Trader's Joe.
I'm sorry, ladies. I feel like an asshole. I'll make it up to you. I promise.
Tonight, dinner is sweet potato burritos with black beans, tons of cilantro, home-made guac, store-bought salsa and rice. And I'm feeling like stuffing and roasting some small tomatoes as well.
Now I'm off to solve the big problem of the day: gym or yoga?
I'm sorry, ladies. I feel like an asshole. I'll make it up to you. I promise.
Tonight, dinner is sweet potato burritos with black beans, tons of cilantro, home-made guac, store-bought salsa and rice. And I'm feeling like stuffing and roasting some small tomatoes as well.
Now I'm off to solve the big problem of the day: gym or yoga?

1 Comments:
YOOOOOGAAAAA
(i hope we have a xoriatiki salata tomorrow...)
---s
Post a Comment
<< Home