In All Y'all Tall Bitches Face!
I'm gonna be on America's Next Top Model tonight, so you better watch! You'll see the back of my head in the final runway showdown between the two finalists. In one shot I'm sitting in the front row at the end of the runway, to the left of my friend Tiffany, who has extremely shiny red hair (but I think it looks dark brown on screen). In the other shot I'll be in the front row on the long side of the runway, across from Tyra & Co.
And now I'm off to cook some soup...
And now I'm off to cook some soup...

2 Comments:
Dude! The back of your head looked totally FIERCE! You were working it with your giant ring and earrings too. I can't believe we're friends.
Can I be in your entourage?
And also, this season totally blew chunks.
Yes, the back of your head was very hot. If there was an "America's Next Top Back of Head", you would totally be in the final two except I'd make you watch every episode up to then to find out, even though I knew all along.
Post a Comment
<< Home