Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Back from whence you came

By the way, I returned the red currant jacket and the wool trousers. Who am I kidding?? I can't wear that stuff to work!

But I was at UCLA last week and I saw a bunch of happy-looking Anderson students, walking around in their suits with their briefcases....sigh.....It's true. I mostly want to go to business school for the clothes.




2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

So basically, you want to sell out to The Man just so you can wear The Man's clothes?

What's The Man going to say when he finds out you grow basil and make salads with fruits and nuts in them? And that you compost? The Man does not compost. He tosses all his crap on the ground somewhere and lets the minimum wage-earners pick it up.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Karri Bowman said...

at least your honest.

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home