A rose by any other name
On my way into work today I drove past a flower shop on Beverly Blvd. It had two large signs:
"ROSAS - 2 DOZ $7.95"
...and...
"ROSES - 2 DOZ $10.95"
So let me get this straight - roses en EspaƱol are cheaper than roses in English? Do they really think I'm not gonna notice?? C'mon, people. The language barrier is not thick enough to warrant a 30% mark-up to non-Spanish speaking people.
"ROSAS - 2 DOZ $7.95"
...and...
"ROSES - 2 DOZ $10.95"
So let me get this straight - roses en EspaƱol are cheaper than roses in English? Do they really think I'm not gonna notice?? C'mon, people. The language barrier is not thick enough to warrant a 30% mark-up to non-Spanish speaking people.

1 Comments:
i would have thought that you could get 2 dozen illegal immigrants named "Rosa" for $7.95.
Post a Comment
<< Home