Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Stuff I wanna do soon

Whomever reads this and wants to participate, please comment or call me. Or email. Or messenger pigeon. whatever.

Here's what I want to do in the near future:

Thursday - Rachel Yamagata at the Troubador (show is at 8pm, tickets are $10)

Friday - I'd like to see Jewtopia before it leaves for New York. There are half-price tickets which still manage to be $22 on www.lastagealliance.com

Saturday - hiking with Emily in Runyan Canyon

Saturday night - Winter's Tale at Theatricum Botanicum. I saw Midsummer Night's Dream there last weekend and LOVED it. Tickets are $15, info and directions at www.theatricum.com

no plans yet for Sunday or Monday, but I'd like to see Dodgeball sometime this weekend since I'm going through a Ben Stiller thing.

Future: Lila Downs is playing at the Echo on July 14 and I absolutely refuse to miss it!! She's amazing. If you've never heard her, check out the Frida soundtrack (or any of her incredible records).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home