C is for Cookie, Bubbles are for Bursting
Uh-oh. I'm in trouble. Apparently I burst a certain fellow blogger's bubble about another certain fellow blogger. Should I feel bad? I guess I should, a little....
But really. Women should not have to sit around waiting for their blogger in shining armour to sweep them off their keyboards. Women should compulsively read the blogs of their secret beloveds, find out their likes/dislikes/habits etc, Google them, obsess, compulse, and attack, dammit! COMMENT on that blog! If he doesn't respond, comment again! Bring in your troops and get them to comment, too!
The fellow blogger in question missed that crucial first step, which is actually reading someone's blog before you proceed to fall desperately in love with him. She would have learned that a) his love is for Christ, and b) he's married. Had she done her compulsive reading, all of this could have been avoided.
But really. Women should not have to sit around waiting for their blogger in shining armour to sweep them off their keyboards. Women should compulsively read the blogs of their secret beloveds, find out their likes/dislikes/habits etc, Google them, obsess, compulse, and attack, dammit! COMMENT on that blog! If he doesn't respond, comment again! Bring in your troops and get them to comment, too!
The fellow blogger in question missed that crucial first step, which is actually reading someone's blog before you proceed to fall desperately in love with him. She would have learned that a) his love is for Christ, and b) he's married. Had she done her compulsive reading, all of this could have been avoided.

1 Comments:
His love is not for Christ. That was another blogger who fell in love with ME due to my love for another blogger. Hmphf!
Post a Comment
<< Home