looking ahead
Here's what I'd like to do next weekend:
Thursday - they're showing Baraka at the Egyptian. Sorta on the fence about going. It's at 7.30pm and it's $9. More info at http://www.americancinematheque.com/archive1999/2004/specialeventsjuly.htm
Friday - Artist reception for David Choe at the Kantor gallery. Also there's a really cool sculpture show across town. Here's the info: http://www.lalouver.com/html/next.html
Saturday evening - at Sheryl's
Sunday evening - Think I wanna check out this in-store thing with Charles Phoenix: http://www.skylightbooks.com/NASApp/store/IndexJsp;jsessionid=08094058030DCEECC73DAC070870D0EB.t5?s=storeevents&eventId=270054
Also sometime this weekend I'd need to buy soap and pants and a car. Actually I'm lying about the car. I'm waiting for dad to give up his car. It's ever so shiny.
-rs
Thursday - they're showing Baraka at the Egyptian. Sorta on the fence about going. It's at 7.30pm and it's $9. More info at http://www.americancinematheque.com/archive1999/2004/specialeventsjuly.htm
Friday - Artist reception for David Choe at the Kantor gallery. Also there's a really cool sculpture show across town. Here's the info: http://www.lalouver.com/html/next.html
Saturday evening - at Sheryl's
Sunday evening - Think I wanna check out this in-store thing with Charles Phoenix: http://www.skylightbooks.com/NASApp/store/IndexJsp;jsessionid=08094058030DCEECC73DAC070870D0EB.t5?s=storeevents&eventId=270054
Also sometime this weekend I'd need to buy soap and pants and a car. Actually I'm lying about the car. I'm waiting for dad to give up his car. It's ever so shiny.
-rs

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home