Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Another Wacky Dream

Nick felt that I should post this, and...well, when Nick says jump....

I had this dream where I was dating Tom Selleck. And I wasn't really into him but he kept giving me these really lavish gifts. I was probably thinking about Tom Selleck because I was watching a rerun of Friends before i went to sleep, but he wasn't in it that episode.

It was a structured dream, completely logical. We were at some vacation house for the weekend (a la that episode of Friends when they're at the vacation house) and I had this ratty old jewelry box that I loved. There was writing on the inside (my writing) and I think I was using it to store notes passed in classes in high school. This makes perfect sense because before I went to sleep I was talking to Sheryl on the phone about note we had passed during class in college and how we were keeping them.

Anyway, later in my dream, Tom Selleck presents me with this gift: he has completely restored my jewelry box so that all of the compartments open smoothly by themselves, and then inside is lined with the notes from high school. It was perfect. I was overwhelmed with Tom Selleck's generosity. Then I look outside and the vacation home has this laaaaarge fountain.
Tom Selleck filled the fountain with these amazing goldfish. Big goldfish. And they're swimming in a school.

I get worried about who is gonna take care of the goldfish while we're away cuz I don't want them to die. And Tom Selleck says not to worry because he's already paid someone to take care of that. Then he put a hand on my knee, and i was like, ew.

Oh, and in the final scene of the dream, I jump into the fountain and swim in the school with the fishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home