Friday, February 25, 2005

I don't know what to do with myself. I want to go home and clean the bedroom. I want to re-read What Color Is Your Parachute. I want to go blow some cash at Amoeba. I want to sort through all my receipts and get my taxes out of the way. I want to take Willis to the mechanic and see why he overheats every time I'm stopped in traffic for too long. I want to hang out with my grandmother cuz she's really really sick. I want to write something worthwhile. I want to see As You Like It this weekend at the Ahmanson. I want to roast those golden beets that are waiting in my fridge. I want to catalog my CDs into binders. I want to study for the GMAT. I want to book my trip to Greece and Bulgaria this summer. I want to finish my project at work. I want to throw a wine and cheese party for all my friends. I want to paint my nails. I want to paint my living room walls. I want to hand wash my delicates.

But above all, I really want my friends to mock this list. Particularly the ones who don't like to comment. (no offense, Nick. It's just that I know you're always good for a solid mockery)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

OK, I have the solution right here. 1) Go to MY house and clean MY bedroom. Actually, the bedroom is already clean, so clean the kitchen. 2) Instead of re-reading the Parachute book, read some history book and summarize it for me. I need to work on that area. 3) Get MY takes out of the way. 4) Take MY car to the mechanic and find out why the door has been squeaking since 19-freaking-95. 5) I can't make fun of that one. 6) Screw Shakespeare; come to my place -- I have Netflix, remember? 7) Cook me something that doesn't involve gold or beets. 8) Catalog my MP3s into genres. 9) Studying for the GMAT is fine, as long as you can paint my walls while doing it. 10) Book me a trip somewhere cool. 11) Finish one of my projects at work, preferably some of the filing. 12) The wine and cheese party is cool. I'm okay with that one. 13) I don't need my nails painted, thank you. 14) We already covered this. 15) Machine washing is just fine.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Myasorubka said...

Spoken like a man!
-rs

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home