Saturday, March 12, 2005

Suze is my hero!

I got sucked into watching Suze Orman this morning. I need a job at a company with a 401K plan that matches the funds you put in! I need a Roth IRA! I need to buy a house! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please don't watch Suze Orman anymore.

10:52 AM  
Blogger Myasorubka said...

But...but....she's so aggressive and confrontational! And she has these super-sparkly white teeth! They're hypnotizing!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

You should not be listening to ANYONE named "Suze" about finance. After you were done, did you flip the channel and watch a legal advice show hosted by Kissyface McStrudel?

4:55 PM  
Blogger Myasorubka said...

NOOO!!! I flipped the channel and watched Rich Dad Poor Dad with Robert Kiyosaki, which left me very confused, because unlike Ms. Orman, Mr. Kiyosaki lists owning a home under the LIABILITIES column...Perhaps Ms. McStrudel could clarify?

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have no clue about what you're all talking about. sigh.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home